Saturday, March 24, 2012

the return of the daily griz

1332614285205
I've started quite a few 365 day projects, crafting, self-portraits, views from the deck, to name but a few, and then abandoned them after a month. I've successfully completed a few one month projects and they've usually been a useful spur to be more creative. I even managed a a few one week wardrobe challenges and the resulting sartorial elegance(?)  has been worth wrestling with the tripod and timers.
But a whole year? Stretching forward into the hazy future? Somehow, no.
Except for The Daily Griz, which is a more sporadic than daily portraiture of the family cat but still holds more promise in the long term.
It also boosts my flickr stats since I can tag every pic as pussy :)
ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!