Sunday, October 27, 2019

daily snapshot: October 27, 2019 at 06:30PM

Amazed I got out for a run this afternoon. This week has been intense, with (sorry this is all rather cryptic but it's not really my story to tell) a wait list opening up for sooner rather than later leading to reduced hours for work filtered by catching up all weekend, masses of documents to prepare, emotional intensity off the scale, and snatched moments to recharge. I have huge gratitude to my wonderful manager at work for easing the load, to work colleagues who didn't know but we're still a big support, to the chap in the photocopy shop who made it all a lot easier, that amazing cafe, today's squirrel for cheering me on, and of course my son who is just pure awesomeness 💓 And now we wait.
from instagram
ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!