Friday, May 11, 2007

get ebb and flo goodies fresh on mintd ....



... and there I am, snuggled up to such mighty online personae as liskidder, simonewalsh, supastarr and brookemedlin - all amazing Etsy sellers too, to name but a few!

I'm still trying to work out what to do with the ebbandflo Mintd store and what to put in it. Currently it has five items, one Etsy reject and four new Mintd exclusives. Stay tuned ....


Today I've also been working on a new business
card design. Being muted on Etsy last month was a big kick in the pants to get my eggs out of the one basket they currently reside in but it does now mean that I need some new promtional stuff. Right now this entails using the blog as a central linking area for my online shops.
ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!