Tuesday, May 15, 2007

another out tray post ..


Well, I thought you might be interested in what I do with my crafty time!!! You don't have to read or anything if you don't want


(pouts)


On Sunday I worked on a cufflink order (click on the title of this post for details). I had the house to myself as the wee guy and daddy were out on a mammoth bike ride. So it was just me, some blackstone, seaglass and other assorted beads plus 20 feet of half hard sterling silver wire. After about an hour my fingernails looked like hey had been working with half hard wire. On Tuesday I'm heading off to Mountain Gems for some soft to complete the wiring!!
In the peace and quiet I worked out some new wiring patterns to cope with some other shapes of gemstone and beads. Used silver plated artistic wire for the mock ups which was a lot easier on the fingers and the results were pretty good too.
ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!