Saturday, May 12, 2007

My out tray for today!

It's not good to start the day with a grrrrrrrr so here's what's in my out tray for shipping today, a collection of polymer clay flower pendants and some matching cards heading off to my mum for her garden openings in June and July. Hopefully they'll raise some funds for the two charities she and dad are supporting this year.

Otherwise feeling a bit gloomy today cos of yesterday's news, hoping to pick myself up with a haricut this afternoon and maybe some sun.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Sandra Eileen said...

Hope the haircut does the trick. Thanks for visiting my blog - your compliment made my day - had a sale yesterday and a showcase and nothing - so, to have a sweet compliment when I logged in this afternoon was very nice.

Post a Comment

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!