Sunday, April 29, 2007

empty house ......


Oh joy! I have an empty house for the morning so I can get on with a few craft projects. (This is what's in my in-tray currently.) With any luck I can finish a few things and maybe get the lining for a couple of bags sorted too. Everything takes much longer when there is a pre-schooler running around, asking questions and requiring potty-breaks or negotiation. I like it when I have an uninterrupted few hours ahead of me so I can concentrate. Sadly though I seem to have forgotten how to do this. Another casualty of mummy-mind I guess.

2 comments:

Sandra Eileen said...

I hope you enjoyed your time alone, even if you weren't able to complete your to-do box.

Bex said...

My intray doesn't get done either - and no toddler to use as an excuse!

Post a Comment

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!