Monday, October 15, 2012

midlife monday: recent doodles


collection 15Oct12, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.

September wasn't too great for blogging though I managed a decent innings - 14 posts, which averages at one every couple of days or so. Nothing erudite or far-reaching ... but then is it ever?

Today is Blog Action Day, and the theme this year is the power of we, celebrating how blogging makes a positive contribution by uniting lots of small voices together into one big shout to make change.

So maybe I should be talking less about myself and more about global issues here on pomomama.com? Maybe I should quit the griping and suck it up for the greater good? Stop wasting my time on me and start thinking deeply about we?

Well maybe I should ... but on the other hand, some of the things I talk about open them up for others who drop by to chat. There aren't many but they are a meaningful few. And I am incredibly grateful for their presence here. The blogosphere is full of these supportive microcommunities, harnessing the power of we to keep each other afloat.

PS: Think Before You Pink this month - avoid the vacuous FB memes, the pastel branded carcinogens, and actually do something meaningful for a change.

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!