Friday, October 19, 2012

self portrait thursday: red head

1350607967245

Surrounded by redheads. I hadn't added up, but there are quite a few redheads on my wall, watching me as I work. They'll be spending more time with me too as today was my last day 'at work'. Yes - my internship finally finished though I do still have a few odds and ends still to complete.

I'm sad.

It was nice to play grown up, responsible salaried valued productive member of society again after a decade off. It's also been a real reminder of how much I miss it all, even the commute.
I'll write more about what a wonderful experience it was and about how much I learned, but for just now i'll return to my foetal ball and ... bawl.

Pity party for one in full swing.
Pls commiserate generously.

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!