items featured in the Blackberry Artist's cooperative gift shop during May
This is the 'blowing my own trumpet' edition of friday forte cos everyone needs a little pride in themselves once in a while.
Achievements (in no particular order);
- successfully took a week off work ;)
- solo trip to my first blogging conference (and I even spoke to people!)
- successful and enjoyable family day out
- Mother's Day and there were no tears (well, a few from me at gift giving)
- my husband understood what I was talking about/getting upset over (big thing this one)
- featured artist at my local artist cooperative (see above)
- have blogged every weekday in May so far on my other blog and scheduled enough posts to cover May in the other blog
- didn't have a melt down at yet another failure in childcare arrangements :(
- had a date with myself
- Wee Guy lost one of his troublesome teeth (with my help) (hopefully avoiding a trip to the dentist)
- spinach, sunflower and kale seedlings coming up!!!!
- had lunch with a couple of friends; totally unexpected, spontaneous and great fun - new playdate planned as a result