Tuesday, July 31, 2007

tangled web treasury



Wire crochet rules!

This amazing treasury list was composed by Chemagne (who is also an accomplished wire crochet artist - check out this beautiful cuff which I included in my competition entry and this amazing aquamarine and freshwater pearl cuff in silver crochet) and features some favourite wire crochet found on Etsy, including (ahem) my seaglass custom choker.

It is a beautiful list and I'm completely struck by how different Chemagne's is to mine.

There is a lot of talent on Etsy!

.... and check out the middle picture in the third row down! A certain little sister is going to be soooo pleased her cuff is in a treasury list and among such awesome company.

PS: One of my constellations seaglass chokers (this one) is currently on sale at Devil May Wear in Vancouver, BC. So you can see it "in the flesh" ... and buy it.

2 comments:

Chemagne said...

OMG! You put me in your blog! I am speechless! Thanks... :O)

pomomama said...

a pleasure, you have such beautiful work!

Post a Comment

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!