Friday, March 18, 2011

yesterday's self portrait tomorrow

2011-03-17_16-47-36_850_coquit

You didn't think you'd escape the self-indulgence, did you?
Well, you're getting Thursday' self portrait anyway but not the post.
Thanks to everyone for the messages of support on twitter, facebook and in comments. mrs pig was a really special guin and we're missing her already. There's an empty space in the living room where her floor cage stood, and her fleece blankets hang drying. She will not be replaced though we have talked about maybe fostering via our local SPCA. Will keep you posted.
Right now, I'm posting yesterday's for tomorrow to try keep up. I'm an hour post migraine - it's great the pain has stopped and I can see properly again, but oh boy am I exhausted. Sweet dreams tonight I hope.

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!