Monday, March 07, 2011

me monday: your new blog schedule


grandparents, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.
it's always been all about me

Attention!
Just in case your attention was wandering, I'd like to bring you sharply back re: what this blog is all about.
I realise that some of you readers might still be a little vague with what I write about, so in order to assist I've set up a blog posting schedule which should leave none of you in the dark.

me monday - all about me
totally me tuesday - even more about me
wordless wednesday - pictures of me
self portrait thursdays - more pictures of me but this time with words (about me)
friday forte - what i'm currently grumbling about (not about me so much)
still me saturday - anything i've missed out about me in the previous five days
sunday - a rest day unless i have more to pin your ears back (about me)

Got it?
Stay tuned ;)
ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!