Tuesday, March 18, 2008

wire beads


wire beads, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.

These little beauties will have to wait!

I've already got some 'must be done' projects in my in tray so I'm being a good girl by doing them first. I really want to get a batch of wire crochet and chainmaille goodies in to Devil May Wear in time for Easter so those take priority. I'd like to have matching earrings ready for the cuffs and bracelets by the time I deliver them.

.... but I just couldn't resist having a play around at making these gorgeous little wire spheres. I have some huge faceted acrylic beads to team them with to make a real outsize statement piece - I can see it in my mind but it's not yet here in the physical world.

Patience!

(and I'm probably going to be selling more of these in my
supplies shop )

3 comments:

T.Allen said...

lots of ideas brewing in my mind's eye-i'll be sure to stay on the lookout for those wire beads! :D

Unknown said...

Oh those are so neat! Can't wait to see what you create with them.

TheresaJ said...

Fun, fun, fun!!!

Post a Comment

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!