Sunday, November 11, 2007

shouting out for an etsy seller

This was in my "latest" from my flickr contacts .... and I just had to blog about it this morning.

These adorable "citrine briolettes and freshwater pearls on handforged and hammered goldfill hoops, AAA briolettes; 7/8 inch diameter hoops" are from one of my favourite Etsy jewelry artisist ms belle , who recently made her first (??? only her first) appearance on the Etsy front page (at last!).

I just adore the combination of the hammered gold with the citrine here, and of course the wire wrapping is incredible.

Of course, I'm feeling slightly smug because I know that a certain pair of
sterling and citrine earrings will be in my stocking for Christmas (thanks husband mine!)

2 comments:

Post a Comment

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!