Friday, June 29, 2007

almost a week without blogging???




OMG! Almost a week without blogging - well, I have been busy I guess.


Monday; The cufflink order went out (hopefully it will arrive at its destination today so I can quit the worry stuff, plus preparing for wire crochet class and making stuff to consign


Tuesday; a blur but I think the wee guy and I packed in some play activity or other, plus preparing for wire crochet class and making stuff to consign
Wednesday; a dead-loss as the car was in for a service which means wee guy and I were stranded at the bottom of the mountain car-less for a few hours, plus preparing for wire crochet class and making stuff to consign


Thursday; my student for the wire crochet class didn't turn up (so therefore I didn't get paid) but I spent a great morning with Serena and Rachel at Beadworks teaching them to crochet and running thru my class routine with them

Friday: today I have to deliver some sea glass necklaces, a package of handmade earwires and deliver some goodies to a store I consign at in Vancouver. Oh and I need to buy more sterling silver wire from Mountain Gems and pick up a ceramic bowl the wee guy decorated for Aunty B (who arrives in a week!!!)




.... and as the icing on the cake my mermaid necklace and ceramic pendant (expired today rats!) appear in two treasuries - big thanks to curbsidetreasure and tnkerr for excellent lists.




2 comments:

Sandra Eileen said...

You had a busy week indeed.

pomomama said...

.... and Friday ended with a huge migraine, lots of up chucking and having to phone hubby to come rescue the wee guy and myself from central Vancouver as I couldn't see straight to drive home! i'm going to try completing Friday's errands today Saturday!!

Post a Comment

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!