Monday, March 08, 2010

day's end


looking west, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.
So, I "lost" today to a migraine. Managed to get the Wee Guy off to school avec lunchbag then retired to my pain. Recovered sufficiently not to bite Wee Guy's head off after school and he graciously accompanied on a grocery shopping expedition by way of a local coffee establishment (bribery not totally needed, bless). Gave this evening's swimming a miss as, though I'm painfree now, I am exhausted (and I want to go fencing tomorrow) cos my head kept me awake last night.

needlefelting W.I.P. So today was lost. I had some needlefelting calling to me but I was feeling too incoordinated to wield the sharp stuff. My neck was too stiff for some knitting dolly work so the necklace remains unfinished. Bleh!

.... but I did manage to photo this ring from yesterday's crafting!
wire and fibre flower ring: blue anemone

... and I cast on and knit a few rows on a new knitting project, fed the family a nutritious meal, and tidied the kitchen so it wasn't all bad.

4 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

as a fellow migraine sufferer I feel your pain. Hope today is a better day for you. Love you craft work and love that photo of the sunset.

Gill in Southern Ontario, popped by via Expat Women

pomomama said...

Thanks Gill. SOmetimes the sunsets up here make it all worth while!

Anonymous said...

I hope that today was better, and I love that ring. I'm really enjoying the felted pieces you're making right now, with flowers on them. They're very spring-ish to me. :)

pomomama said...

Tuesday = much better, thanks Amber. Not much crafting done but No Headache (still exhausted though).

I'm feeling spring-like in terms of making stuff, and the flowers seem just so right at the moment. Having great fun with them (felted another few strands onto the WIP last night). Thanks

*looks out of window* ugh it's snowing

Post a Comment

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!