Saturday, November 01, 2014

saturday scenes: morning, after



One week in our borrowed house. Griz has learned where to watch for teh birds. I've found where the morning sun pools. We've finally located the measuring cups I unpacked into one of the roomy kitchen's cupboards. Life has slowed considerably compared with the last few months and we feel at home. Even if it's only temporary. There are tissues on the table from last night's saxophone practice (yes, the tearful phase of learning an instrument). The cat has a new hiding place she runs to from visitors. My workspace is set up and I've started on my Christmas inventory in addition to competing my writing projects. mr ebb is enjoying a shorter commute. Life, my readers, feels good. Hoping all is well with you too. xoxo

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!