Monday, November 21, 2011

midlife monday: not much space


mum, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.
Not much space, too busy to even think.
Winter's closing in; the temp inside the house dipped to 63F during the day. I climbed inside two cardigans, swaddled into an extra pair of socks and broke the back of a particularly troubling homework assignment. Just where are my neural connections when I need them these days?
Recognising the no space/too much to do-ness of life right now is a Big Thing. The familiar "so what exactly are you doing with your life?" panics started up over the weekend (not helped by a particularly shitty selling moment which lasted all of Saturday and then returned on Sunday). Last year I would hurl myself frantically into action, trying to make it right ... this year, meh! I'll sort it later. I don't have enough headspace to think rationally about it.
Frantic life decisions are so last year.
ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!