Monday, October 08, 2007

carnelian cufflinks


carnelian cufflinks
Originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama
I finished another batch of cufflinks today.

Once they come out of the tumbler I'm a bit more convinced that they do indeed look like a professionally put together article of adornment for a gentleman, and that someone might want to wear them.

This pair is my favourite (or one of my favourites - I'll try remember to blog about the other fave tomorrow but it's late tonight!). The amazing blood red stone is carnelian, wrapped in sterling silver. This was a request from the buyer and they've worked out very well.

If you hold the stone up to the light it glows! I would certainly notice a pari of wrists sporting these dramatic pieces.

I'll put a link of where to buy them once they are out on sale!
ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!