Thursday, March 07, 2013

self portrait thursday: March 7th 2013

hiding away a little here - missing in action. the paradox of writing so much that I don't have time to write.

would it be the same for the 2D or 3D creativity if that's what I was doing for reals day in, day out?

Or is it because I'm still finding my way in this text journey back into paid employment? I've never written for a living although writing has been a part of previous wage earning. Just not such a big part.

I like this and I don't like it. I like the obligation to write and the lack of choice in subject matter. I love the challenge. I hate the not writing. I miss my writing, unstructured though it is.

Does any of this make sense?
Answers on the back of a postcard ... Usual competition rules apply.
ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!