Sunday, March 24, 2013

on reflection sunday

Midway thru Spring Break I suppose, and on reflection, I think we're both enjoying it.

Spring Break weekend 2

Despite the near-total ban on electronics for the Wee Guy. He has been much easier to manage off-Mac than on, and the ipod is now a serious bribe tool.

Spring Break weekend 2

I'm sad it's come to this as I recognise how much time it takes to do anything creative on the pc, but really - his behaviour at switch-off time has become unpleasant.

Spring Break weekend 2

So - banned = Mac, ipod, Wii; alternatives = Kobo, books, piano, art materials, camera and so on.

The ban lasts for the whole of Spring Break. Once revoked, there will be strict limits on screen-time.

Spring Break weekend 2

I'm sure my parents had to implement something similar forty-odd years ago ...

Spring Break weekend 2

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!