Tuesday, August 10, 2010

tuesday (in no particular order)


new Fluevogs, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.

This is the last week of Any Organised Camp For The Wee Guy so I'm trying to race through all the Stuff I Should Be Doing uninterrupted. He told me yesterday that he wished he was in fulltime after school care because he finds being at home with me boring. He could meet new friends everyday instead of being stuck at home with me.

Please go check out my blog posts from a month ago to see how "great" that one made me feel.

Then run a search for 'playdates' or 'childcare failures' .......

Sigh!

Apart from his Words of Wisdom I'm actually feeling a little bit up (gasp). I've got a new distracter figured out (a website revamp) and a couple of orders have come in from one of my (almost empty) Etsy shops completely out-of-the-blue. I sold some earrings today and have a pendant to deliver on Thursday. I even sold a necklace at the farmer's market last week! (yes, in the heat!).

I am however, Still No Closer To Sorting Out My Life but then maybe my mission is to continue the search. The out-of-school care question and the Y2Play pass for Grouse this winter are subtly screaming at me to avoid fulltime employment (sorry mr ebb). Maybe the lure of unlimited playtime on snow will focus my afterschool care search?

or maybe this nice pair of Fluevogs will be my salvation?

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!