Thursday, October 02, 2008

Autumn is here and you need new jewelry!



I've started the new Fall section in my Etsy shop and will be listing some great new items for updating your autumn wardrobe.

I'll be focusing on copper, either contrasting with hot pinks or lavender or blending it in with warm ambers and citrine.

I've been working on some copper wire crochet sets as well as some of my new metalwork pieces.

Stay tuned (and don't forget to check the sneak peeks too)!

hot pinks copper constellation cuff
copper wire with pink
interweave
and glass beads
buy it here!

1 comment:

A Beaded Affair said...

Your crochet is awesome. I look forward to seeing more of your copper creations when you post them. I actually found you through a copper wire search. I'm going back to take a look at your etsy too. Good luck.
Lois
http://www.abeadedaffair.com

Post a Comment

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!