Tuesday, August 19, 2008

back to work


new hair clip design, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.

The holiday's a distant memory, the pile of laundry an ever present reminder and the distinct lack of food in the fridge an unwelcome fact.

Welcome home!

(but I do get to play in my studio again - I have plans for this week, involving eggs, wire, a jewelry saw and probably some glue, but not all at once)

PS: these are some new hair clips using craft wire and acrylic flowers - should I list them for sale? Any interest?
PPS: I did some work on the website this afternoon while the wee guy was sailing. Be a dear and check it out for me pls, does it 'read' OK?
PPPS: and I did start listing my summer handbags on Dawanda with this gorgeous
summer pastels cotton knit item

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!