Tuesday, June 03, 2008

studio reorganisation - this is where I work


studio reorganisation, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.

... and I'm hoping this leads to better productivity.
Ho ho ho!

I've taken away the huge tower which overshadowed my computer desk and made some more accessible storage.

I can dream I suppose!

In reality I'm up to my armpits in trying to sort out credit card processing for pomo mama design. The last craft fair I took part in hammered home that my realistic pricing is now out of the 'cash in pocket' bracket and into the 'need to use plastic' department (at least I'm hoping that's what it is!). I've been wading thru merchant agreements, deciphering contracts, sourcing knucklebusters and searching for low cost chequing accounts. I think I'm ready to take the next step.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anne said...

You should look into Propay as well. But, I don't do many shows so it's a little different for me. People definitely spend more when you take plastic. Good luck!

pomomama said...

Thanks Anne.
I checked out ProPay but unfortunately it's not available in Canada unless you belong to one of their affiliate businesses eg. Mary Kay!

Post a Comment

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!