Saturday, February 16, 2008

tag! you're it!


I've been tagged (for the first time!) on my blog. Tagging courtesy of TheresaJ, who makes the most incredible jewelry for sale here BTW.


Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Have fun with it. - Theresa (thanks Theresa!)


OK, so I've completed no. 1 already. Phew!

Here are my seven random and/or weird facts about myself.


1. I have marched in front of a full Highland pipe band, dressed as a big fluffy yellow bird (Busby, from the old British Telecom ads - remember him?)

2. I can dance en pointe (though I may be a little rusty now as the last time I did it was about 20 years ago)

3. Currently, I'm deaf in my right ear. I'm hoping this is temporary following a nasty bout of viral labyrinthitis nearly 4 weeks ago ..... really hoping!

4. I'm an 'older' mother of one gorgeous little boy - becoming a mum is one of the best things I've ever done in life so I'm grateful I did something about it before my ovaries fried.

5. I'm not Canadian ..... yet!

6. I am a natural redhead.

7. My arms are just long enough to reach a cow's ovaries during a rectal exam of said cow.


There - that's me in a nutshell, and don't you feel that your life is enriched in oh so many ways!


Now who shall I tag? (Do I even know 7 people to tag?)


4 comments:

jewelstreet said...

Did we really need to know that about your arms?! lol.

~B.Z. said...

I have blogged and tagged and enjoyed it :D

Thanks for inviting me to play ;>)

pomomama said...

Well done BZ - nice fast turn around!

... and Jewelstreet, all i can add is that i have washed my hands since then :)

WhiteStone said...

I could have gone all day without knowing about the cow ovaries!
blech!
*smiling*

Post a Comment

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!