Friday, February 15, 2008

day one off gravol


day one off gravol
Originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama
geez! i am so tired! i didn't think that coming off constant gravol medication would be so exhausting but i am just so tired today. on the bright side, there's been no dizziness, vertigo or vomitting so i guess my balance systems must have compensated in the interim.

but i feel so sleepy today.

we didn't go out, i avoided driving cos i was worried that the vertigo would come back. the wee guy and i have hung around the house (it's raining heavily outside anyway) and baked cookies, made a new batch of playdough and watched Stuart Little 2.

i'm still deaf in my right ear though, and this is getting me down a lot.

but i seem to have made it off the gravol ........ little steps

2 comments:

~B.Z. said...

So glad you are making some progress. It sounds like it has been a horrible time for you :(

pomomama said...

It has been horrible and I make a really crappy patient. I am hopeless with nausea tho' I excel at up-chucking.

Progress is slow but it's still progress.

Post a Comment

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!