Monday, October 31, 2011

midlife monday: breakthrough? not quite

I wish I could say that I had the answer to life, the universe and everything but, even though I am a mum, I don't. I'm not even any closer to a decision on what I want to be when I grow up in, around and in spite of my family, but when I chatted with my therapist (!) last week, I reported that I feel closer to knowing and seem calmer about it on the whole. I'm no closer to knowing what definitely but I feel bang on with the definitely what not, if you catch my drift.
Making space i.e., making time for decisions and thinking is key. Making space for friends and recharging is also key, though it has been very difficult leading up to this day of deadlines.
What deadlines, I hear you ask incredulously? What kind of deadlines is the batty and delusional SAHM possibly imagining? I'll ignore you for now - you're adding nothing to this conversation.
The definitely nots include any kind of future which doesn't involve taking part in the following:


pro D day worms at Granville Island


pro D day Museum of Vancouver visit


snow day at school


today's Halloween parade :)

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!