Tuesday, October 11, 2011

homework can be fun :)



Yes, you heard it right! Homework can be fun.

I have a number of assignments on the go at any one time - this morning I combined two with a little bit of tinkering around on the blog.
Yesterday's post included an audio clip of the boys and their latest garage band offering from the new all-singing, all-dancing iPad in the house. I posted it via Posterous, a sweetie of a blogging site which automatically makes your multi-media blog-ready. However, autposting it to Blogger still means a trip back to Posterous to listen to the track.
Back to the homework. One assignment to be completed next week is a face-to-face interview with A Writer (a bona fide freelancer too) and I am terrified. I am terrified of many things, including shyness, but mostly of equipment failure. So this morning I recorded myself reading out another assignment, a memoir snippet.
And then I tootled around on the web to find podcast embed stuff for Blogger.
And, voila! (please excuse the clunky start).

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!