Sunday, October 31, 2010

boo!

this is his best smile
i don't think Sunday night's costume will be this scary ;)

A very happy Halloween to all my readers - hope you have fun trick or treating tonight, and that the sugar-overload doesn't make family life to uncomfortable.

PS: I still have no idea what my costume will be since I've left it last minute as usual (despite picking up two very nice jackets at Value Village yesterday). I think Lil' Sis red devil leftovers might be the answer (thanks for leaving them xox).

Any quick suggestions or commiserations from other SAH-parents who have been focused on That Mario Costume (there were at least 20 Marios at the school parade on Friday) or a quick fix princess in the house?

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!