Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday forte: dinner date

Well, my dinner date was in fine form this evening and successfully hauled me out of my migraine. I think the high protein sushi meal at Sango also helped. (For locals, I would wholeheartedly recommend it for family dining; fast service, tasty platters and bite-size morsels.)
It wasn't quite the date night I had planned due to the headache but we still had fun. I was too sick to drive far but he was pleased with ice cream at Rubens for dessert. Later he brought me his toys for my bath,and then settled down for a Spiderman cartoon session snuggled up next to me in bed. Good times! and Mr ebb flies back this evening too :)
Sometimes it's good to go slow.

PS: this was blogged by phone (yes, I'm going on and on about it. ........ but it's exciting squweee!

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!