Sunday, March 22, 2009

Is It Spring Yet?

By jiminy - yes (if today's sun is any indication).

Is It Spring Yet? completedAround this time of year I get so sick of winter that I start yearning for spring and the little green shoots. A couple of years ago this yearning was so extreme that it spilled over into my crafting. I made a long necklace which incorporated three tiny green (amazonite I think) beads among so many white ones.

This year I have another long necklace featuring some wire beads ready to be photographed and listed (ah for some time!). I've also made a few fine silver IISY cuffs, there's one on icraft, with tiny green beads nestled among the silver mesh and white beads.

Must make some more - they would be great mother's day gifts!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We got ten inches of snow last night after a few days of springy goodness.

Most of my craft work is perennially spring-y though. Not sure how to artfully show off my seasonal frustration.

pomomama said...

Your polymer clay beads must make you feel permanently spring-happy then, especially the cute bugs and flowers.
I just had a look thru your bead mixes and had a happy summery thing going there!

Post a Comment

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!