Thursday, May 01, 2008

design-a-day d30 and SPT 1st May

I thought I would end my design-a-day challenge with a bang! and submit a photo to SPT (self portrait Thursday) too.

beachcomber in copperThis is MY beachcomber necklace, in copper (cos I loves copper) and incorporating vintage beads from old necklaces which belonged to both of my grandmothers.

The main part of the necklace was finished yesterday and the copper links hammered and tumbled last night. This morning I attached the ultrasuede cords to complete.

I'm so pleased I managed to make it thru this challenge, of designing and making and documenting something each day. Since I usually craft everyday and had a craft fair to produce stock for it wasn't too hard, but I found the documenting ie. photography bit more challenging. SOmetimes there's just not enough free time to photo and upload.

Sigh!

The complete set of April's designs is available for viewing in its own photo set and I think when I get some time I'll do something fancy with it on flickr!

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!