Tuesday, March 25, 2008

what i'm doing with my balls currently part 2

This is my reward for being a good girl and getting the tax program loaded onto my hard drive!

My little wire balls (!) have been winking at me from the shelf while I worked on othr projects and dealt with the mundane.

At last with some free time (I am soooo delusional) I got to grips with them, adding some huge facetted acrylic beads and beautiful lavender glass pearls. The silver beads are crimp covers and the whole thing is strung on two strands of Beadalon. I'm not very good at stringing but I am liking the effect so far.

Right now it's at choker length - do I finish it now or add a couple more units to make a more dramatic piece?

I'll be working on my copper balls once I locate some copper stringing wire ....... stay tuned!

2 comments:

DivaDea said...

Hi. Secret (er, not any more I guess) admirer here, reading your blog and tagging you.

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

And of course feel free to ignore if you don't like tag :)

pomomama said...

oh blimey! thanks secret admirer. i'm going to sleep on this and choose some bloggers to tag!

Post a Comment

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!