Sunday, January 18, 2015

sunday scribbles ... and on into the new year

moving at light speed ...

Apparently, after Epiphany it's very non-you to wish a happy new year ...

This week's scribbles are science writing through and through.


There has been a lot of writing and social media-ing behind the scenes (not that social media is behind the scenes at all), so I haven't just been slumped behind my desk for the past two weeks. It has however, been a bit frustrating waiting for review paper pitches to be accepted - the approval process is a bit, er sluggish - so I have been feeling a leetle thwarted as this is where a big chunk of my income comes in from.

It will pick up and then I will be feeling a lot less thwarted and a lot more frantic. C'est la vie.
ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!