Thursday, January 02, 2014

spt2jan14: in the picture

This year I'd like to stay in the picture. Is like to stay in the picture in focus not as a fuzzy blur of hyperactivity. I've noticed a lot of 'good riddance - glad to see the back of you 2013' year end posts on other blogs. This isn't one of them though I am pleased to start 2014.
2013 was the year I upgraded my qualifications with a Canadian certificate from an intensive nine-week course and then landed not one but three jobs. I worked through the summer, coping with mr ebb traveling and the Wee guy's vacation. We managed, even had a couple of week's holiday in whistler.
But I resigned from one of the jobs at the end of the summer.
2013 was the year I got paid to write but it was also the year I learned what my time means to me.
I hope to continue exploring it this year and refining what it means for me to work in, around and in spite of my family.
Happy new year.

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!