Monday, January 13, 2014

midlife monday: the old mid life


from the past, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.
This faded polaroid (yes, a real old-timey polaroid - not one of the new models slated for imminent release) fell out of one of the strange DIY titles while I was checking through our odd selection of books.
It's me and him.
We're at a British Airways party - it's a rodeo theme hence mr ebb's neck attire and jacket.
The organisers had installed a mechanical bull for us partygoers - hence the evening dress for me, which dates the photo as post-1998.
At the time, at the grand age of 34-ish, I considered myself middle-aged.
Blimey! How little did I know.
Fifteen years or so on and I'm only just labelling life as halfway through.
Note to my younger self - you ain't seen nothing.
And it's mostly all good.
ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!