Sunday, November 03, 2013

AWOL MIA

It's November and the wind whistles through my empty neglected blog.
There's been a lot to keep me away from it, especially in the last week. I resigned from one contract and picked up a couple of new projects on another.
So why resign from the regular gig? Why pitch into the precarious freelance world?
Why swap security for uncertainty?
In short, it came down to a matter of fit, finding my passions and not being willing to compromise.
As a result, for the next couple of weeks I will over fill my work hours, but then? Balance. Creativity. Productivity on the right track. Pursuing my passions.
But, have I given up writing?
What do you think?
http://www.talksciencetome.com/confronting-sexism-in-science-communications/
ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!