Tuesday, April 16, 2013

all the tens


little dude, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.
This year seems significant, in a biological decades kind of way.

Ten years ago, I became a mum and welcomed the Wee Guy into my life.

Ten years before that, I became a wife and ensnared mr ebb.

And ten years before that event, I left high school to be an undergraduate and fucked for the first time (the two were slightly related).

Ten years prior to these life-changing moments, my family moved to the seaside village around which I upped my friskiness ten years later! (read into that what you will, but al fresco meadows, beaches, garden sheds, etc.  hold a warm spot in my heart ...)

And ten years before this, I was very much in minus land, probably existing only in the twinkle of a couple of newly weds' eyes!

What goes around, comes around.
ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!