Friday, December 14, 2012

Meet your makers: Sunday artist - Amanda Maxwell

Yes - it's my turn this Sunday!
So, if you don't catch me at the New Westminster Farmer's Market on Saturday (11-3, River Market) why not drop into the arts centre in Port Moody the next afternoon?


Meet your makers: Sunday artist - Amanda Maxwell:
Christmas 2012

This Sunday, it's the turn of Yours Truly to take the artist's chair in the gallery for the Sunday artists series.
I'll be sitting at the table from 1pm to 3pm so please visit the gallery and have a chat.
As well as being a mixed media wearable art jewelry artist who works mainly in wire crochet, feltable fibres, textiles, and some traditional metalsmithing (what a mouthful), I also write the blog and maintain the Blackberry Artist's Society social media network.

christmas 2012
Yes - that's me tweeting away at @BlackberryArts, and penning the blog posts here. This year, a whole 12 months of Blackberry blog posts are available for you to read while in the Marketplace.
So, if you have any burning social media or blogging questions, I'm happy to answer them as well as demonstrate a few wire crochet techniques - you might even see me stab myself with an ultra-sharp felting needle (I promise not to cry).

artist-made gifts nourish the soul :)


Christmas Marketplace 2012

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!