Thursday, April 03, 2008

what's next?


what's next?, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.

For April I've set myself a little design challenge, courtesy of the flickr design a day group.

But why?
Well, this weekend I got the most bestest goodest news ever - I've been accepted for
Got Craft's spring fair at the beginning of May.

..... and now I need to make even more spring/summer inventory. Did I ever need an excuse to make more stuff?? No

So to document the progress I decided to follow the action by posting a photograph of something I make everyday. I'm hoping that there will be more than one thing made everyday ............ or I will have a somewhat sparse table!

So follow my progress (or lack thereof)
here and, if you're in the area come May 4th, feel free to reserve your favourite piece!

PS: the photo above shows the next project - stay tuned for a sneak peek later!

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!