Tuesday, April 23, 2013

terrific tuesday: days like these


days like these, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.

On days like these I thank my lucky stars that I do 'work' from home, that there is no boss to wrangle with or co-workers to face down when my Wee Guy has a fever.

Much as I would like to get dressed in fancy smart corporate clothes and commute to a desk in a trendy part of the city, I'm also glad I don't get torn in two.

Although regular paid employment and workplace interaction would banish the nagging sense of redundancy, isolation and loneliness that comes with being an unfulfilled SAHM, did I really have a child just so I could put him into childcare?

For sights like this, I'm willing to work with what I have, in, around and in spite of my family. It will succeed one day.

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!