Friday, April 12, 2013

studio portrait thursday: carousel horse breaks free

studio portrait thursday: carousel horse breaks free:
After the excitement of Spring Break, a practicum at SFU's Beedie School of Business and completion (successful, I hope but Continuing Studies is rather sluggish with communications despite the high fees paid for the course) of a Digital Communications certificate, the studio is well and truly back at the bench.

With no clear plan either.

Apart from a general mandate to apply for jobs, I don't have much creative direction and need some projects to keep me busy.

Last night I whipped out my sketch book, grabbed a pencil and captured an image from the screen in front of me.

It felt good - the rough scribe of 2B on smooth 98lb Canson. Carousel horse breaks free.

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!