Thursday, June 16, 2011

self portrait thursday: tootsies roll of applause


photo silly: day 4, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.

This is one of my assignments for a photographic course I'm taking just now. It was to set up a still life from near ground level which would reflect ourselves to others.

Well, I'm nothing if not ms multi-tasking so let me name the ways in which this pic illustrates that fact.

Taken beneath my desk in the dining room, you can see nail polish, a computer power cable, my toes and a pile of books. Yes, I'm retouching my pedicure while finishing off some homework and finalising some travel plans for the summer.

Of course I'm also multi-tasking with the photograph itself! Why do one thing when you could accomplish a million more?

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!