Tuesday, May 05, 2009

product testing

trashed


 


It's always worthwhile to thoroughly test your products before launching them on the general public. Luckily, the cat and my wee guy trashed my curtain rod in the privacy of my own house but on the other hand, I'm not about to go into the curtain rod installation business!


My next product test, which I mentioned in another blog post yesterday, "Buttonless Knickers" is for some wire buttons I've been playing with for a few weeks. They need to be sturdy enough to be functional (though decorative is good too) and also pass the laundry test. Since some of the buttons are flotsam ie. felted fibre in wire, they also have to pass some compatibility tests so I can determine which fabrics they are suitable for.


But that will all have to wait cos I'm wrestling with a migraine this morning. Later!

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!