Thursday, May 14, 2009

my heart belongs to daddy .....



Well, no - not all of it cos a certain Wee Guy has a sizeable chunk of it in his grasp. But in June my father (or Pa as I address mail to him these days) will be numero uno in my gift giving.

... and hopefully so will yours too (in your gift giving, not mine although you wouldn't go far wrong in snapping up something from the little ahem, promotion up above!).

I've also got a few more cufflinks available in my ecrater shop (don't forget to check the sales section too) and on BigCartel (hint: it's worth shopping around cos some of these sites let me list in CAD so you can take advantage of the exchange rates!)

Father's Day - coming to a household near you soon!

2 comments:

Beth - IndieNorth said...

Nice selections! I predict there will be some lucky Daddies out there this year!

pomomama said...

Thanks Beth, my Dad got his pari of cufflinks earlier in the year for his birthday http://www.flickr.com/photos/pomomama/3339056931/

Post a Comment

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!