Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ebb and flo in person

balls!
handmade wire beads in tinned copper

There's nothing like an imminent craft fair to focus the mind and the crafting. Add in an imminent birthday, a newsletter deadline and a few other imminent items on the 'to do' list and life gets a little crowded! Excuse me please if I seem a little scatty of late but I'm trying to fit everything in before this weekend ..... and I seem to be running out of time!
So on Sunday I will be selling at my first craft fair of the year (yes, I'm a slow starter!). I will be at the spring Got Craft? fair in the Legion Hall on Commercial Drive (@ E6th Avenue) in Vancouver this Sunday (11am to 5pm, $2 admission - the first 30 thru the door will receive a goodie bag stuffed with samples from all the vendors!). It will be a great chance to buy some adorable Mother's Day gifts as well as to stock up on all the handmade goodness that Vancouver has to offer.
But meantime, I have to get my stock and packaging in order, finish two assignments for my proofreading and copy editing classes at SFU on Saturday, prepare a birthday (almost done - phew!) and keep on top of the usual boring household drudgery.

One of the first things I will do when pomo mama design turns in a regular is income is hire a cleaner!
ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!