Sunday, February 17, 2008

out and about


out and about
Originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama
After a shaky couple of days coming off gravol it's nice to get out and about. We went for a very gentle walk along the Inlet Trail for an extremely short distance. The sun shone and it was gorgeous to be outside ...... but I was absolutely exhausted! I came home, The Man set upa sun lounger for me on the deck and I went to sleep under a blanket in the fresh air.

Once I woke up and shook off the vague nausea and dizziness that accompanies each change in position these days (a real drag) I managed to get some knitting done and also photographed some of this week's jewelry making. There's also an order of earwires whirling around in the tumbler this evening so I'm feeling at least a little bit productive. Maybe the housework tomorrow??

..... little steps!


new chunky glass flowers

2 comments:

msbelle said...

Bless your heart. I know it must really suck not being able to be up to par and be your normal self. It's very depressing I bet. But you have to believe that this too shall pass.

At least you were productive. I've been so non-productive it's pitiful. But now I have to run off and tag some people (thank you!) and I have no idea who to tag!

I'm thinking about you.

gilfling said...

Oh just caught up on your blog Amanda - hope you are feeling better! That doesn't sound like fun atall. Take care of yourself.

Loved you 7 facts about you!

Post a Comment

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!