Saturday, February 28, 2015

all 28 days of february (every single one)


another family outing with the boys
Looking back at February's blog stats and I find that I've posted more than I though. I was prepared to see a blanker of silence but hey! - you guys got ten posts out of me, and not all photo reblogs from Instagram.

February is short anyway, but this year's February has been packed with good, could be better, busy, improved and sad. So it's no wonder there hasn't been much flying off my fingertips and onto the screen.

That's not to say that I haven't been writing - I recently completed a review of a 95-page EU Scientific Opinion (on berries and pathogens, since you ask - stay tuned) and there have been at least two posts a week on biobanking or proteomics since the beginning of January.

ah spa! my retreat unavailable for an entire month :(
But domestically it's been renovations (bathroom), recuperations (a head) and reminiscing (about a life well lived). Next month there's certainly uncertainty. There's also more renovation (floors), recuperation (head - ongoing) and renewal (studio, self - ongoing).

One constant companion this month has been Opus Daily Practice challenge - only one rule = create everyday! It's been amazingly rewarding, both with setting aside time to create and with seeing what the rest of the community has been up to. I've received wonderful encouragement and 'met' some amazing artists online. You can check out some of my pieces on Flickr.
the

All in all - February. Here's to March :)
ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!