Friday, June 07, 2013

friday forte: all change


hatted, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.

This week I accepted not one but two job offers. More on these later as I grow into my roles and manage my time.

But of course it means changes round the homestead. Early June is an insane time of year to think about paid work; summer vacation starts in three weeks and I only have summer camp booked for four out of the ten that the Wee Guy will be let loose.

I think we can do it. Wee Guy's keen on going to one more camp and mr ebb needs to block off some holiday time. I've almost cleared the bulk of my volunteer projects and streamlined the process for the rest. I'm back to making month-long menu plans, and hey! it's summer - eat your salad!

I think we can cope, and I say 'we' because when mum goes back to work, the whole family has to adjust.

But at the start of summer??

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!